Senior Front-end Engineer (f/m/d)
About the role
As a Senior Front-end Engineer, you will be able to apply your knowledge by taking the full ownership of various frontend related topics on a bleeding edge tech stack and elevate them to the next level. Together with your squad you will implement complex React components like Drag & Drop systems, WYSIWYG Text editing or virtual rendering of large data collections and ensure our high performance and quality standards. Join the ride and help the businesses grow by creating the best user experience for thousands of marketers worldwide.
What you will be doing
- Build new user-facing features with beautiful and scalable UI components
- Enhance the different parts of our software such as Funnel-Editing and publishing, Funnel-Analytics and integration into existing user workflows
- Take ownership of existing and new front-end related topics and ensure our high quality standards
- Improve application performance and stability by profiling and monitoring
- Work closely with your Squad, as well as Founders, Customer Success, Growth and other teams
- Participate in knowledge sharing with other engineers on a weekly basis
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of experience working as a Front-end Engineer
- You’re an expert in writing reusable React components and hooks
- You have a great knowledge of Redux or other React state management frameworks
- You have an extensive expertise in working with Git
- You’re passionate about marketing and creating beautiful interfaces
- Experience working in Next.js environments is a plus
- Knowledge of Node.js based REST APIs is a plus
- Experience with Svelte is a plus
- Familiarity with TailwindCSS is a plus
If you think this job is the right job for you, even though you do not perfectly match the profile, we would still love to hear from you. 🤗
What you can expect at Perspective
- Remote & Freedom | We strongly believe that every work environment needs to be ideal and fitted to the person. For this very reason, all our team members work remotely – in their own much needed way. That’s how we can ensure that all our talents have much freedom to create the best results possible.
- Responsibility, Ownership & Impact | At Perspective, all our team members have a voice. We value every opinion and encourage all to speak their mind. Only with team effort, we can create something great. We believe in our team and therefore, give them much responsibility. Even if we fail, we learn from it, get back up and continue to succeed. It is part of the game and we know it.
- Personal & Professional Growth | Your development is our priority. With our intensive onboarding, feedback talks and trainings, we foster your personal and professional development. One of our core value is “Keep Growing” which we portray in everything we do.
- Best Equipment & Remote Budget | Our company is build on the USP of quality and we want to keep it that way. To keep up the quality, we only provide the best equipment to our team: For example, every new team member receives an Apple MacBook Pro for their work and a monthly remote working budget.
- Team Events | We know working solely remotely can make it difficult to build a strong team spirit. However, at Perspective we focus deeply on team building by hosting various team events throughout the year. We understand the need of interaction face-to-face and strongly encourage it.
- Cordial & passionate team | Last, but not least, we are the most cordial team you can imagine. We love working together, respect each other and always value each others opinions. We care deeply about our team members and are always down for a good virtual after work hangout.
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.