Internship - Business Automation
As Intern in Business Automation, you work at the intersection of business and tech in one of our departments. You are responsible for optimizing and automating crucial business processes with state-of-the-art webtools. Your ultimate goal is to take human interaction out of redundant processes ensuring the scalability of our business model.
- You have the flexibility to work either in our Munich office or remotely anywhere in Germany.
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with purposeful projects in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent monthly salary of 2,800€.
- Discounted qualitrain membership enabling you to be active in various gyms within Germany.
- Our open, modern office in the middle of Munich is known for loads of fun with amazing colleagues and frequent team events.
- You want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program.
- Critically question and improve the status quo: While automating, you will become an expert on how things work and will generate and implement numerous ideas on how to improve our processes.
- Support development of disruptive changes: You bring automation into a world mostly dominated by manual and repetitive processes and tasks.
- Enrolled in a German university (remote work is possible from Germany).
- Available for at least 6 months to work full-time (40 hours/week).
- Previous experience in a high growth startup or another high-performance environment.
- Joy in making processes more efficient with new and creative approaches.
- Meticulous attention to detail, paired with a highly analytical mindset and a sense for pragmatism. Persistence and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Experience in working with and designing object-oriented databases is a plus
- Fluent in English. Fluent in German is a plus.
Interested in Joining Our Fast-Growing Startup?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Andreas Wixler and Henriette Brune are looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees. Experience comes in many forms and we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't perfectly align with what we have listed. We'd love to hear from you!
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.