Aktuell sind 5 Remote Leadership Jobs in Österreich für Juni 2023 ausgeschrieben.
Auf zuhausejobs.com findest du ausschließlich verifizierte 100% Remote Jobs.
Aktuelle Remote Stellenangebote
Head of Content & Communications (m/f/d)bei Pitch Software GmbH100% RemoteVollzeit
- We’re looking for a Head of Content & Communications to lead the Pitch team responsible for creating entertaining and useful materials that help people craft and deliver better presentations
- As the Head of Content & Communications, you’ll be accountable for Pitch’s PR, social media, advertising, and content strategies
- Experience managing a remote team
- While we are a remote-first company with a widely distributed team, please be aware that this position can't be hired in the United States due to legal and compliance factors
- Find out more about how Pitch operates as a remote-first company through using powerful collaboration tools and dogfooding our own products
- Pitch was founded in Berlin, but as a remote-first company, our team works together from all over the world
Engineering Manager (f/m/x)bei Kontist GmbH100% RemoteVollzeit
- This role requires a solid technical background and excellent leadership and communication skills
- 5+ years of experience in software development, with at least 2 years of experience in a leadership role
- Experience in managing remote teams
- 100% remote (or on-site in our lovely office in Berlin, if you prefer)
Lead Full-Stack Engineer (m/f/x) (m/f/x)bei Kaleido AI GmbH100% Remote oder WienVollzeitab 70.000€
- Work remotely, from our office located in Vienna's 3rd district, or mix-and-match
Senior Product Manager (f/m/d)bei Perspective Software GmbH100% RemoteVollzeit
- Remote & Freedom | We strongly believe that every work environment needs to be ideal and fitted to the person
- For this very reason, all our team members work remotely – in their own much needed way
- Best Equipment & Remote Budget | Our company is build on the USP of quality and we want to keep it that way
- To keep up the quality, we only provide the best equipment to our team: For example, every new team member receives an Apple MacBook Pro for their work and a monthly remote working budget
- Team Events | We know working solely remotely can make it difficult to build a strong team spirit
Product Manager (f/w/x)bei Invitario GmbH100% Remote oder WienVollzeitab 44.600€
- Strong communication and leadership skills to effectively manage cross-functional teams
- As our Product Manager, you also can work remotely
Neue Remote Leadership Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.