Remote VP Product (m/f/x)
Crate.io are the developers of CrateDB, a global multi-model database, that enables companies to access data insights at scale. The flexible, distributed database solution combines the performance of NoSQL with the power and simplicity of standard SQL. Optimized for large data volumes with high compute and data versatility requirements, CrateDB runs in the cloud, on the edge and on-premise. Crate.io was named as an Honorable Mention in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud Database Management Systems.
In November 2021 and after three years of development, Crate.io launched CrateOM, a smart manufacturing solution that drives Industry 5.0 initiatives by empowering shop-floor employees with real-time production data.
We are a VC and corporate funded global technology company, recognized as cutting edge by both Forbes and Gartner. Crate.io is well funded with $14M+ capital raised in our latest financing round in 2021. We are gearing up for hyper-growth, with offices in the US, Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
About The Role
Crate.io is looking for a VP Product for its Database and IoT solutions. In this position you will have a primary role in setting the vision for our products while also playing an integral part in the day-to-day activities to make the vision a reality. Your communication skills are impeccable, whether you’re interacting with executive leadership, your team, or other stakeholders; you excel at cross-functional work. You are devoted to solving complex consumer-facing and/or business challenges and working with others to develop roadmaps that will build sustained value for our business and our customers.
You will work with Engineers, Product Managers, Designer, Tech Writer as well as business and operations stakeholders to support the organization’s hyper-growth. You also know how to help out in the trenches and see your role not merely as one of strategic product decision-making, but also as one in service to your team. You’re able to clear a path for your team to execute, learn and operate effectively. The role reports directly to the CEO.
What You Get Out Of This Opportunity
- The ability to shape the strategy of a growing deep-tech scale-up and bring to commercial success
- The ability to provide executive leadership in a high growth SAAS company
- Join a leading VC funded tech company from the pre-B stage through the exit
- Benefit from a welcoming and supportive working climate
- Be part of an open collaborative culture with “Craties” from diverse backgrounds
- Develop, evolve and drive Crate’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as best in the industry
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on strategies and priorities leading to product execution
- Manage multiple products and priorities and ensure your org is effective, healthy and set up for success by establishing clear and measurable goals
- Identifies and initiates opportunities for new projects or focus areas and builds teams necessary to execute
- Coordinate product roadmaps with the product managers
- Attract, build, manage, and develop a talented, diverse, equitable and inclusive team of product managers, product owners, UX designers and tech writers
- Inspire and drive activity cross-functionally through information sharing, persuasion and mutual respect
- Set and own process to ensure effective new product ideation and hypothesis testing process
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Act as a product evangelist both inside and outside the company
- 10 years Product Management experience with some senior or management experience
- Experience in all stages of the product life cycle
- Significant experience in the database / or related field (e.g. data processing, streaming) in an engineering or product leadership position
- Experience with SaaS, web technologies, open source and lifecycle management in a fast-paced software environment
- Deep technical understanding in software engineering
- The ability to establish and grow relationships both inside and outside the company
- Willingness to be an individual contributor as well as a leader
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, well organized and analytical
- Open-source contributions (issue reports, documentation or code changes, etc.) appreciated (please send us your Github etc. account details) a plus
What We Offer
- Competitive executive compensation
- Flexible working hours
- A variety of perks (e.g., financial allowances for public transportation, fitness, and education)
- Participation in our Employee Stock Options Plan
- The opportunity to become part of one of the most exciting startups in the IT scene (Winner of the 2021 IoT Evolution: Industrial IoT Product of the Year Award)
At Crate.io, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it and support it. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Neue Home Office Jobs in Österreich,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.