Remote Lead Full-Stack Engineer (m/f/x) (m/f/x)
In this role, you’ll help build our latest product designify.com and help our users to turn any photo into awesome! At the same time, you have the chance to be an inspiring coach and leader for other Software Engineers at Kaleido.
- Implement features to our latest product designify.com, and publish improvements for client & server-side code and documentation.
- As a Lead Engineer, you mentor other engineers and help them grow in their role as well as in their personal development, based on our Growth & Development framework. Want to find out what's it like to be an engineer at Kaleido? Watch this video!
- Oversee the implementation and evolution of the products and services owned by the team in an agile, cloud-based development environment and be part of one of our 4 scrum teams.
- Write and review technical analysis documents, conduct code reviews with your team to ensure code & architecture quality, and promote healthy engineering practices in the team (e.g. unit testing).
- Create public-facing APIs and SDKs, from concept to implementation and documentation.
- Manage code quality, work on improving performance and compatibility, and be involved in feature decisions.
- Work on improving the scalability, reliability, and usability of our features.
- 5+ yrs of suitable experience in Software engineering (ideally with experience in developing SaaS features). A degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field is a plus.
- Previous experience in people management, leading and mentoring other software engineers. Providing mentorship to others is close to your heart and you thrive by empowering others.
- If you have know-how about CSS-in-JS libraries (styled components, Emotion, ChakraUI,...), State Management frameworks (Redux, Mobx, Recoil), and writing type-safe code using TypeScript, that would be a plus for you.
- Know-how in structuring growing JS applications, including refactoring and tooling decisions, as well as experience in writing automated tests (unit & integration) round off your technical skills.
- Eagerness to work with smart, like-minded people who love to ship quickly and you are excited about getting to know the space of visual AI. Experience in working at startups and/or tech companies is a bonus.
- Passion for clean and maintainable code and a team player, who likes to take ownership.
- Work in one of the fastest-growing visual AI startups in Austria surrounded by like-minded people. Our visual AI products are industry-leading solutions that are easing the life of more than 25 million people globally every month.
- We are a part of the Canva family. Our collaboration with teams around the globe supercharges our work to empower the world to design. Canva’s success story is unique - and you benefit from it by participating in the company stock option program.
- Join an international team in Vienna (more than 65 people from 25 nationalities) and collaborate with lots of smart, like-minded people who love to ship quickly and you get to know the space of visual AI. Watch this video to learn more about our engineering organization - a tech talk given by your future coach/manager at Kaleido.
- You will have a flexible work schedule of 38.5h/week and a no-all-in contract. Work remotely, from our office located in Vienna's 3rd district, or mix-and-match. We can easily find an option that works best for you and Kaleido.
- We care about our employees and we believe mental health should be a priority, just like taking care of our bodies and staying in shape. We provide mental health support through an online platform specialized in professional counseling.
- Your lunch and your commute with Wiener Linien are on us. You can also find unlimited snacks, coffee, and beverages in our office.
- You receive a yearly allowance for professional education & personal well-being as well as additional leave days for volunteering.
- We organize regular (international) events at the company & team levels to foster team bonding.
We are required by law to state the minimum salary for this position, which is EUR 70,000 gross per year. We pay competitive salaries - depending on your qualifications and experience - and you also get to participate in the company’s stock option program .
We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Join us and design your future.
Neue Home Office Jobs in Österreich,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.