Remote QA Engineer (f/m/d)
About the role
As a QA engineer at ready2order you will be part of an agile cross-functional team that works on a core function of our product and take the ownership for the quality assurance and the automated testing with Cypress. You are passionate about shipping a product of highest quality and ensuring a stable and seamless experience for our users. Part of your responsibility is to pick up existing test cases and create new one’s, while ensuring proper testing documentation. You are a great team-player who is also capable of challenging the team if you see potential to improve our standards.
We offer you a position with lots of opportunities to take ownership of various projects and have an impact not only on our product but also on our team and internal processes. There is also the potential to develop yourself in the area of unit and integration testing if you are interested.
You will report directly to the CTO.
What you will do
- Work in a cross-functional team of engineers, a product manager and a delivery manager to create a Point of Sale product for thousands of ready2order merchants
- Take ownership of the automated testing with Cypress and conduct manual testing of functionalities to ensure our product meets high quality standards and to guarantee a seamless and stable user experience
- Collaborate with the developers to build new test cases and ensure a proper documentation of all tests
- Develop and continuously improve our quality standards
- Be familiar with continuous integration and continuous delivery and be able to serve quality assurance by testing on weekly basis in sprints
- Report regularly the quality status during sprints and be able to test deliverables from the development team
What makes you ready for us
- Live our core values: Customer-centricity, Teamwork, Ownership, Open Mindedness
- Used to working in agile teams and having an agile mindset
- Strong knowledge of testing tools, like Cypress
- Experience with test documentation tools, like Testrail
- Great communication skills, and perfect English skills
ready2order is a FinTech company specializing in the development of innovative business management solutions for small businesses. Numerous features such as mobile payment, customer and inventory management, advanced analytics, and an intuitive checkout system help businesses to fully exploit their economic potential.
Founded in 2015, ready2order has more than 14.000 customers in Germany and Austria. A team of around 100 people work in a remote-first environment on a centralized platform for all financial needs of small businesses.
Our vision is to become the standard for small business management by providing centralized access to all the essential tools that entrepreneurs need to realize the full potential of their business.
What makes us ready for you
- We put trust in our people and their skills by giving them the opportunity to take ownership and have a direct impact on the product and the business
- We are a group of open minded team players who help and support each other, also during challenging times
- Remote working while still valuing personal relationships is key to us - we provide you with the equipment to work from home as well as great office spaces in Vienna & Berlin
- Choose your equipment - are you team Mac or team Windows?
The entry salary for this position is EUR 42.000,- gross per year. Of course, we are willing to pay a higher salary depending on qualification and experience.
If that sounds exciting to you, apply to join our team and help us get ready2order to the next level!
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Neue Home Office Jobs in Österreich,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.