Remote Senior Product Designer (f/m/d)
Für Bewerber_innen in Österreich / EU
100% Remote, nur Homeoffice
About the role
As Senior Product Designer at Perspective, you will become part of one of the fastest growing bootstrapped SaaS. Influence and define the interface of our software and have huge impact on the customers experience. Your valued expertise will help to make the easiest marketing software there is to build websites. Join the ride while we go international and collaborate in a team of experts. And on top: enjoy working from anywhere in Europe as we are fully remote. We can't wait to talk to you. 🤩
What you will be doing
- Write and build feature concepts (e.g. understand the status quo of problem and solutions, build empathy for a topic/the market/user needs and business goals, interview users and stakeholders)
- User interface design (e.g. design high-fidelity screen states & visuals, guide the implementation towards release)
- Create prototypes (e.g. visualise solution ideas, design low fidelity user flows, validate usability and impact, evaluate and iterate solutions with stakeholders by testing MVPs)
- Design visuals for UI (Use graphic design to fill empty states, create promotional graphics for feature releases)
- Guide the (UI) implementation (Be the pro-active part in collaboration with stakeholders from ideation to post-release; feature is not done after design is finished)
- Research solutions (Get confronted with issues and challenges around software, have a process to turn it into opportunities and provide solution suggestions)
- Enhance design process (Define principles, enhance activities for more efficiency & joy; stay modern and collaborative in how we create designs)
Who you are
- You are experienced in designing software interfaces as well as user interactions
- You understand the importance and benefits of market research, user interviews, and user tests and have successfully used it in order to validate hypotheses
- Working with and coordinating between engineering, business, marketing, and support is natural to you
- You are experienced in coordinating meetings, brainstormings and presenting ideas & concepts to your team
- You understand the necessity of good usability and are experienced in reducing complex challenges to simple solutions
- You are an authentic, empathic and optimistic person
- You are proactive, reliable, loyal and keen to take on responsibility
- While having a good eye for detail, you don't loose sight of the bigger picture
- You are honest, cordial and strive in working with amazing teams
- You have prior experience of working in a software company, ideally SaaS
- You can strive in an agile startup environment
Nice to have
- You have prototyped software features – ideally for a website editor
- You have experience in areas like Copywriting, Graphic Design & Illustration or Software Development
- You have Marketing experience & knowledge, especially in regards to Online Marketing
- You have a good understanding of production workflows in a software product environment
- You have experience working on SaaS products, ideally a website builder
If you think this job is the right job for you, even though you do not perfectly match the profile, we would still love to hear from you. 🤗
What you can expect at Perspective
- Remote & Freedom | We strongly believe that every work environment needs to be ideal and fitted to the person. For this very reason, all our team members work remotely – in their own much needed way. That’s how we can ensure that all our talents have much freedom to create the best results possible.
- Responsibility, Ownership & Impact | At Perspective, all our team members have a voice. We value every opinion and encourage all to speak their mind. Only with team effort, we can create something great. We believe in our team and therefore, give them much responsibility. Even if we fail, we learn from it, get back up and continue to succeed. It is part of the game and we know it.
- Personal & Professional Growth | Your development is our priority. With our intensive onboarding, feedback talks and trainings, we foster your personal and professional development. One of our core value is “Keep Growing” which we portray in everything we do.
- Best Equipment & Remote Budget | Our company is build on the USP of quality and we want to keep it that way. To keep up the quality, we only provide the best equipment to our team: For example, every new team member receives an Apple MacBook Pro for their work and a monthly remote working budget.
- Team Events | We know working solely remotely can make it difficult to build a strong team spirit. However, at Perspective we focus deeply on team building by hosting various team events throughout the year. We understand the need of interaction face-to-face and strongly encourage it.
- Cordial & passionate team | Last, but not least, we are the most cordial team you can imagine. We love working together, respect each other and always value each others opinions. We care deeply about our team members and are always down for a good virtual after work hangout.
Hi, we are Perspective and we are grateful you found your way to our job ad. We are building the fastest & easiest Mobile Funnel platform for modern marketers. What are Mobile Funnels? Interactive, mobile-first landing pages. We think many things in the marketing world are not as they should be and want to change that. We are a profitable bootstrapped company with a team of 20 and more than 3000 paying customers including Moss, Adbaker, PLANTED and Smava.perspective.co
Es hilft uns sehr, wenn du bei deiner Bewerbung zuhausejobs.com erwähnst. Danke! :)
Neue Home Office Jobs in Österreich,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.