Remote Customer Success Internship
Für Bewerber_innen in Österreich / DACH–Region
bis zu 100% Homeoffice oder in , Wien, , und
Duration: 6 months
As a Customer Success Intern, you will work on a broad range of topics in the Customer Success team:
- Conceptional shaping of the Inyova product: You will work together with all teams of Inyova (especially marketing, design, and tech) to conceptualize new features and solutions in order to implement customer feedback.
- You will be ensuring that the user experience throughout the platform is flawless and that the customers get the maximal value from investing with Inyova.
- Helping customers with your expertise: You will be the expert about Inyova and help customers with their requests.
- You will be leading consultations with the customers and joining webinars and events as support.
- Onboarding our customers: You will be responsible for keeping the onboarding process working smoothly. You will achieve this by problem-solving solutions with the rest of the team, in particular with the design and technology departments.
- You will take on responsibility for special projects which you can shape from beginning to end.
As part of our team, you will work side-by-side with the whole Inyova team. You are successful if more people are excited about impact investing every day.
As a Customer Success Intern at Inyova, you should be:
- Excited to spread the word about Inyova’s mission to mainstream impact investing.
- A great problem solver who understands people and their situations.
- An open, communicative personality. Experiences with direct customer contact, phone duty or e-mail support are an advantage.
- Good at strategic and process-oriented thinking.
- A person who likes to use tools to track customer feedback and has an affinity for technology.
- Financial knowledge is not a must, but it is a plus if you are interested in how to change the world with the proper financial allocation.
- Lots of fun to work with.
What we offer
We offer a first-hand start-up experience with the opportunity to disrupt the financial world and make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of challenging topics with high-intensity coaching from our leadership team. Specifically:
- You will grow hands-on expertise in the following areas: Impact Investing and finance, the Inyova Impact Investing tool, hands-on customer interaction, sales, CRM tools and customer experience.
- You will learn important soft skills such as problem-solving, clear & simple communication, working to a high quality standard, data-driven decision-making, lean tool & software development.
- You will be part of an ambitious impact mission.
- You will join a high-performing team in a growing start-up and get to know what it's like to build things from scratch.
- You will work in a fun and flexible environment with great and inspiring colleagues. Our team is truly unique.
- You will get an excellent benefits package, including commuter support, 15 days of vacation, mental health support benefits, sponsored team events and much more.
- You will work very independently and take responsibility from day 1, contributing your own ideas and opinions.
- You can choose to work in one of our super cool offices in Frankfurt, Zurich or use our coworking spaces in Munich, Berlin, Vienna, Bratislava or just work from home if that suits you best.
Inyova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Through the Inyova platform, people can invest their money in companies that represent the causes they care about (like sustainability, gender equality, etc.) – without sacrificing returns along the way. Inyova stands for “Invest in your values” and we’re on a mission to make impact investing mainstream.inyova.de
Es hilft uns sehr, wenn du bei deiner Bewerbung zuhausejobs.com erwähnst. Danke! :)
Neue Home Office Jobs in Österreich,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.