Remote Full Stack Engineer (m/f/x)
About The Role
In this position you will develop and maintain drivers and tools for CrateDB and also contribute to 3rd party applications to improve their integration with CrateDB. You are part of our new Ecosystem Team and will work closely with our open source community but also with our internal Database and Cloud teams. In this position you have a direct impact on the success of our product. You have open source in your DNA, and you believe in the power of the crowd.
What You Get Out Of This Opportunity
- Join a leading VC funded tech company from the pre-B stage through the exit
- Benefit from a welcoming and supportive working climate
- Be part of an open collaborative culture with “Craties” from diverse backgrounds
What You’re Responsible For
- Develop and maintain
- Drivers for CrateDB (JDBC, Python/SQLAlchemy, etc.)
- Connections to external tools (e.g. Grafana, Tableau, Airflow, etc.)
- Internal administrative tools (crash CLI, Admin UI)
- PostgreSQL-compatibility of CrateDB and its ecosystem
- Community maintained repos (Helmchart...)
- Migration tools
- Write and maintain technical documentation like reference architectures, integration examples etc.
- Work with our community and technical partners on joint projects
- Support the Product Managers with technical requirements
- Interact with our open source community
- Support our Developer Relations Team to further grow our community
- Proven experience as a full stack engineer or similar role (3 years+)
- Craftsmanship to continuously improve and take over responsibility for existing code bases
- Experience with test driven development
- Open Source affinity, preferable existing contributions
- Fluent English
Nice To Have
- DevOps experience in containerized environments (K8s, Docker)
- Experience with modern web frontend technologies like React
What We Offer
- Competitive executive compensation
- Flexible working hours
- A variety of perks (e.g., financial allowances for public transportation, fitness, and education)
- Participation in our Employee Stock Options Plan
- The opportunity to become part of one of the most exciting startups in the IT scene (Winner of the 2021 IoT Evolution: Industrial IoT Product of the Year Award)
At Crate.io, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it and support it. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Neue Home Office Jobs in Österreich,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.