Remote (Senior) Site Reliability Engineer (all genders)
The mission of Payla is to build the next generation Buy Now Pay Later platform for Payment Providers and Financial Institutions, allowing our customers to offer invoice and installment plans to meet the demand for fast & frictionless payments.
Along the way, we solve exciting challenges in risk management, payment type processing, and accounts receivable management, all while delivering a superior customer experience.
So, if you're passionate about being in the center of something new and exciting, and love to work collaboratively on the Payla vision with us, don’t look any further; you can do so as our (Senior) Site Reliability Engineer (all genders)!
This position is – in the spirit of Payla – remote first.
What you will do:
- You will be responsible for the design, monitoring, and maintenance of our infrastructure platform
- You set up and manage our CI/CD process
- You will give our Software Engineer team autonomy so that they can deploy new changes on their own
- You assist our Software Engineers in troubleshooting if something in our environments is not working as expected
- You will set up and have an eye on our alert management stack, so that potential errors will be detected as early as possible
- You will contribute your own ideas to make our platform even more sophisticated
What you will bring to the team:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- You have at least two years of experience as a DevOps engineer or in a similar role
- You have professional experience running cloud-based, distributed applications in a low-latency, zero-downtime environment
- Having knowledge in Prometheus, Loki, and Grafana is a plus
- You have experience with setting up CI/CD workflows
- You are a team player with a caring personality
- You are open-minded, curious and eager to learn
- You complete your tasks independently and on your own responsibility
What Payla offers:
- Team: An encouraging, passionate and supportive team environment
- Flexibility: We will create a professional work environment for you at your remote location
- Freedom: Select your hardware and operating system
- Vacation: 30 days paid per year
- Start-up Spirit: Exciting challenges from Day 1 with focus on results, mixed with less hierarchy and less meetings (as well as less bullshit-bingo)
Neue Home Office Jobs in Österreich,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.