Remote System Administrator (m/f/d)
Xentral continues to grow and so does our system infrastructure. As System Administrator in our IT team, you will be responsible for implementing IT-related processes and help to identify inefficiencies, owning them and improving the entire process. Our goal as the IT team at Xentral is to create a robust, future-proof infrastructure that can scale with the company and to reduce growing pains. You want to be the go-to person in your work environment for software and hardware related topics? Then apply now, join our awesome IT team and let us build a scalable infrastructure!
- You maintain essential IT operations/services which include a variety of SaaS applications
- Performing maintenance tasks such as application upgrades, remediating OS vulnerabilities, and asset management
- You provide internal IT and Application support, including troubleshooting outages, retrieving and evaluating logs and performing root cause analysis
- Managing your own time effectively and constantly pushing to improve our infrastructure
- Providing users as much self service functionalities as possible to get themselves working again quickly
- You have 3+ years of work experience in the implementation of IT Infrastructure and Administration or related experience; some high-growth operations or startup experience would be desirable
- You are experienced with ABM & MDM solutions to automate the on/offboarding process
- You are a problem solver with a logical thought process and excellent troubleshooting skills to create secure but efficient processes for our users
- You have a friendly, understanding persona to make users feel comfortable coming to you for help and explaining complex topics in an easy to understand way
- Your strong teamwork and collaboration skills enable you to interact effectively with your team, other departments, external customers, and 3rd party suppliers
- You have knowledge or familiarity with the management of various applications including Atlassian Stack (JIRA, Confluence), SaaS (Google Workspace, Lever, Slack, Personio, Zoom, etc ), Identity Providers (Okta, Onelogin or Google IAM) and scripting/coding knowledge (Python and Terminal/Powershell)
- You are fluent in English and ideally have basic German skills
We grow all over Europe, join us fully remote or in one of our hubs in Augsburg, Amsterdam or Munich. You decide!
Xentral feels like home!
For us Xentral is not just a workplace. We make sure that our team feels at home even during work. We offer flexible working hours and home office.
Unique culture and structure!
We believe in flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and appreciative communication at eye level.
With us to the very top!
With us there are many career paths and development opportunities for you, what you can't do yet, you can learn with us!
For our permanent employees we offer 50% subsidies to your private pension plan.
You have what it takes? Then apply now with your CV or LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to your application!
Neue Home Office Jobs in Österreich,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.