Remote User Experience Designer (m/f/x)
Für Bewerber_innen in Österreich / EU
bis zu 100% Homeoffice oder in Wien
Do you want to use your passion and talent to make consumption sustainable?
Since 2017, we saved 68000 tons of CO2 and 470 tons of E-waste, while 2 million trees were planted.
We are passionate about sustainability and we are the fastest growing marketplace for refurbished products in Europe.
UX/UI Designer (m/f/x) - E-Commerce - Greentech - Marketplace/SaaS Remote in Europe (Central European Time Zone) or Hybrid in Vienna
Who You Are
- You have a strong UX/UI portfolio.
- You are experienced with A/B testing and Conversion Rate Optimisation.
- You have an ability to work independently, taking the initiative to respond to changing situations and priorities with a high sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
- You care about the world and want to spend your time making a difference.
- You are confident conducting user research such as user testing, interviews and surveys.
- You are able to run and/or participate in workshop types such as discovery, design and critique.
- You have experience working with - and helping to evolve a design system.
- You have worked in an ever-changing work environment, embracing changes and new challenges
What You Will Do
- You’ll collect actionable insights through user testing, user interviews, competitor analysis, surveys and more.
- You’ll use both qualitative and quantitative data to design insight-driven, user-centered designs.
- You’ll set up AB experiments to assess your designs against existing ones, using key metrics to determine the outcome.
- Work with small multi-disciplinary teams made up of representatives from engineering, product, product insights, among others.
- Utilise existing and contribute new, scalable design patterns to our design system and use them to realise your solutions.
- Build effective relationships with stakeholders and encourage a customer centric mindset.
- Prototype, validate designs, iterate and test with real users.
- Create responsive designs that look equally as good on desktop, tablet or mobile.
Some of the tools you’ll use
- A choice of Mac or PC
Why You Will Enjoy Working With Us
Our Culture and Values:
- Decisions should be made based on facts and not by hierarchy levels? We sure think so!
- We embrace giving and receiving feedback, testing and welcoming new ideas, as well as sharing our knowledge across the company.
- You fail sometimes? Well, so do we! We’re all just human, let’s not cry about it but learn from our mistakes to improve in the future!
- No matter who you love, where you’re from, who you pray to, whether you pee sitting down or standing up – we are a bunch of talented people who enjoy spending our time making a difference!
Personal & Professional Development:
- You can take unlimited number of trainings we are offering you through LinkedIn learning.
- Additionally, we are partnering with Likeminded, offering you private sessions with experts for your personal growth and mental health.
- We trust you to do the best job, so we don't care so much when you do it – you are able to self-organize.
- Work from home or in our modern and sustainable office in the heart of Vienna – we love dogs, so feel free to bring your furry little buddy too. And yes, there are free fruit, coffee & drinks in the office 😊
…and much more! See https://careers.refurbed.com/ for further insights!
We are the fastest growing marketplace for renewed products in German-speaking countries. Our products are up to 40% cheaper and 100% more sustainable. #TalentForFuturerefurbed.at
Es hilft uns sehr, wenn du bei deiner Bewerbung zuhausejobs.com erwähnst. Danke! :)
Neue Home Office Jobs in Österreich,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.